In CardTricks.info, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is essential. Here is information on what kinds of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the website, and how we safeguard your information. We'll never sell your personal information to third parties.
2. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Website:
(1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Website; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively "Traffic Data").
Traffic Data is anonymous information that doesn't personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
In order for you to download products that we provide via the website, we require you to supply us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information").
Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
(1) Contact Data (such as your name and email address) and (2) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail or post messages, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2. We use Contact Data to send you information regarding our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
Please understand that such a request will probably limit your ability to benefit from all of the features and services we provide on the website.(c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In this event, you can still access and use much of the Website; however you won't be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
(a) comply with a court order or other legal process;
(b) protect our rights or property; or
Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that aren't accessible by third parties. We supply you with the capacity to transmit you Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
3.1. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site includes links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We also may make commenting available to you on certain pages. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your private information.
4. This site also uses third party advertisements to generate revenue. Some of these advertisers can use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on CardTricks.info, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our website, and in some cases, if you have Flash installed.
This is generally used for geotargeting functions (revealing New York real estate advertisements to someone in New York, for instance) or revealing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as revealing cooking advertisements to someone who frequents cooking websites).You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third party cookies on your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security, McAfee and Eset.com.
However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This may include the inability to login to programs or services, such as logging into accounts or forums.
6. CHILDREN. We don't knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
7.1. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices associated with this Site, or in the event that you want to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following:[email protected]
7.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES. We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, upgrade, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.
It's your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to make certain you continue to agree with all of its terms.